Dr. Shakti Prakash did his MBA & PhD in Marketing Management from IMS, Devi Ahilya University, Indore. He is a renowned academician having more than two and half decades of experience in both industry & academic planning and administration; teaching, guiding, research. He has started his career from S Kumar Ltd. as Management trainee, and worked with Goodyear India Ltd. in a responsible position in marketing. He acquired total industry experience about five years. He has vast academic experience and worked in various reputed B-Schools of National Capital Regions as head of institution/department. He has total academic experience about twenty one years. He has published and presented various research papers in national and international journals of repute & major conferences. His major areas of research are retail, advertising and consumer behavior. He has also organized various national conferences, workshops and seminars. He has delivered guest lecturers in various reputed institutes like IMT Ghaziabad (Executive Course), International Maritime Institute (IMI) and Army Business School. He is closely associated with a management consortium leading to developing job opportunities for management professionals.
- An alumnus of IMS, Devi Ahilya University, Indore.
- MBA & Ph.D in Marketing Management from Devi Ahilya University, Indore.
- More than 26 years experience in both industry & academic planning and administration, (Academic: 21 years and 5 years industry experience).
- Major Area of Research: Advertising, Retail ,Rural Marketing & Consumer Behavior.
- Ph.D Guide: Awarded -02, Submitted-03 and pursuing -03 Ph.D research scholars under his Supervision.
- Published Two Books (02) & more than 40 research papers in national & international journals, proceedings & edited books & Presented 28 papers in national & international conferences.
- He is member of editorial board of JRSSH -International Journal of Research in Social Sciences & Humanities & Peer review committee Member of journal NAV MANTHAN of Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics.