One of The Best Management College in North India
The two year MBA Programme at IEC is approved by AICTE and affiliated AKTU (Lucknow) with and the program has been carefully crafted & taught in a manner which accomplishes the objective of creating leaders who make a radical impact through their Principles & Work style imbibed at the institute. The world recognized MBA degree is conferred in Dr. Abdul Kalam Technical University convocation ceremony.
The session starts from July- August every year and the students go out for two months summer training after their second semester. The course consists of four semester with 8 subjects in each semester
Advantage @ IEC
- Greater Noida A Safe, Beautiful & Hub for Higher Education.
- Bundle of Industry Integrated Value Added Certiﬁcates.
- MBA Degree from AKTU (Govt. University.)
- Multiple Placements for all students.
- Possibilities of International Exposure.
- 18.0 LPA highest placement.
- More than 100+ Companies for Campus Placement.
- Separate in campus Girls hostels & Off Campus Boys Hostel.
- Personality Development & General Awareness Program.
Specializations offered to MBA Students
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Information Technology
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Operations Management
Advance Employability Program for MBA Students
The following courses, certification and tours are integral part of the Advance Employability program
- SAP Certification
- Six Sigma Certification
- Digital Marketing
- Advance Excel Certification
- NISM Certification (Stock & Share Market)
- Business English by Managers and Foreign Language
- One week Corporate & Fun tour in India.
- One week Foreign Tour (Singapore or Dubai)
COURSE DURATIONS-2 YEARS
Approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, UP.
Graduation (In any Discipline) from a recognised university with minimum 50% (45% in case of SC and ST) marks in aggregate.
Mode of Admission
For admissions please visit our portal to register/login yourself and proceed ahead with your admission application.