Media Coverage of Engg Models
MODELS PRESENTED AT AKTU CONVOCATION
Design and Fabrication of Square Hole Drilling Machine
- • It is design and fabricated by mechanical engineering students.
- • The concept proposed here is to use the readily available machines for round hole to create a square hole.
- • A tool and its mounting set-up shown in Fig. 1 is designed to create a square hole to use it as an attachment on the drill machines used for the round hole
- • It is very cheap in comparison to available machine in market.
- • It is simple and not required any extra set up.
Team Members: Mr. Abhishek Prakash, Mr. Abhishek Singh, Ms. Rimy Rajput, Mr. Saurabh Chudhary, Mr. Vishal Kr. Singh, Supervised By: Mr. Mukesh Kumar
Pick and Place Robot
- Brief Introduction:
- • It is design and developed by ECE Students.
- • This robot can pick some object and move to other place.
- • The project “Pick and Place Robot” is based on the principle of conversion of electrical energy into mechanical energy
- • Arms can be replaced with other types of arms like scissors, cutters etc.
- • Load lifting of objects at home /industries is possible.
- • It saves labor cost and labor time.
- • Easy to operate by operator(skilled/unskilled)
- • 360 Degree movement possible.
Mr. Akhilendra Pratap , Mr. Amit Pratap, Mr. Anand Prakash Arya, Mr. Ashtbhuja Kasaudhan
Mrs. Manidipa Roy, (Assistant Professor, ECE Department)
For a better career, come join IEC Group.
For admissions, mail us at email@example.com