UGC Help Line Number : 1800-180-5522
In case of ragging incident the complaint shall be directly made to the give email id email@example.com or complaint can be submitted to the below link.
1. Abetment to ragging;
2. Criminal conspiracy to rag;
3. Unlawful assembly and rioting while ragging;
4. Injury to body, causing hurt or grievous hurt;
5. Violation of decency and morals through nagging;;
6. Wrongful restraint;
7. Wrongful confinement;
8. Use of criminal force;
9. Criminal trespass;
5. Offences against property;
6. Attempt to commit any or all of the above mentioned offences against the victim(s);
7. All other offences following from the definition of 'ragging'.