Department of Management
"In the current competitive job scenario, choosing a promising degree program is vital to ensure a promising career."
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT:
Management education (MBA) is intended to fill the gap between demand for talented managerial manpower and its availability. MBA degree is the perfect vehicle for those who wish to develop their personal academic and professional skills for securing better employment opportunities in corporate world and also for being successful in other pursuits of life.
The IEC College of Engineering & Technology added the MBA program in the year 2005. It is a two year (4 semesters) full time program duly approved by the AICTE Govt. of India and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU),Lucknow.
The program consists of different specializations in the areas of Marketing, Finance, HR, IT and International Business.
Summer training of 6-8 weeks in a corporate, Research Project and Comprehensive Viva are the important constituents of MBA program.
Eligibility for Admission
A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Degree course in Master of Business Administration shall have passed GRADUATION Examination (10+2+3) from any stream with minimum 50% marks.
Objectives of MBA Course
- To provide quality education which empowers the management graduates with adequate knowledge and desired skills to meet the requirements of corporate business houses for talented Human Resource at home and aboard.
- To develop students personality which enable them to face the challenges of modern days, complexities of ever changing society successfully in various fields of human activity.
- To inculcate in students the qualities of humanism for a meaningful life and selfless service in nation building.
- To strengthen the entrepreneurial skills
- It offers an insight into a wide range of career options such as Finance, Marketing, Operations, Human Resource, International Business, IT and PSU's.
- Develops decision making ,analytical & problem solving skills
- Financial Planning & Analyst
- Strategic Planner
- Banking Industry
- Retail Industry
- Real Estate
- Marketing Managers
- IT Industry
- HR Manager
- Insurance Sector
- FMCG Industries
The mission and vision of Management department are as follows:
- To continuously improve academic qualities of the students.
- To develop students personality which enable them to face the challenges of modern days.
- Improve Industry Interaction to facilitate students.
- To organize faculty and student development programs.
- To produce globally competent better technical human resource for the country.
Teaching Pedagogy for MBA Students
We focus :-
- Class Room Learning
- Self Study
- Case Study Methods
- Project Reports
- Summer Internship
- Web Support
- Role Plays
- Business Games & Quiz
- Industrial Visits