Realizing the need of international exposure to succeed in today’s world, IEC has collaborated with some of the well known Universities around the world. International exposure is built into the University system through twinning programmes, mapping courses, expert lectures, organizing conferences, seminars and working on joint research.
We have affiliations with the following institutes:
1. Studying In India with IEC Group of Institutions & Capital School of Business & Management, UK. A UK Qualification Gained In India CAPITAL SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT, signed up with IEC GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS, INDIA to offer Management and HOSPITALITY programs through various Progression channels to INDIAN Students. CSBM is an approved TIER4 sponsor accredited by numerous awarding bodies to deliver their programs. Both the Institutions will work together to provide pathway progression model for Undergraduate and Post-Graduate students. The programs will be offered on campus in IEC CAMPUS, Greater Noida and IEC Campus, BADDI, backed by lectures from EXPERTS from UK through VIRTUAL CLASSROOMS and WebCT. Prospective students will have the option of completing their FINAL YEAR in UK.
2. IEC Group of Institutions ALLIANCES with IICAT to deliver Highest Standards of International Quality Education in Management and Hospitality Programs to INDIAN students 14th May 2011 witnessed the alliance between IICAT and IEC Group of Institutions in the form of signing an MOU. IICAT deals in the sphere of national and international education and is an accredited center of Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH, UK), International Association of Book-Keepers (IAB, UK), Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA UK).
3. IEC Group of Institutions Brings Qualifications in Management & Leadership Programs To INDIAN Students In Collaboration With IBP Academy, & Edinburgh Napier University, SCOTLAND
IBP academy has signed an agreement with IEC Group of Institutions in India to deliver level 4, 5 and 7 Diplomas through their campuses in Baddi, Greater Noida, Alwar and Nanowal. IEC will be delivering ILM Diplomas through ibp academy’s accreditations and programmes and linking into our university relationships to facilitate the BA Business and Enterprise and other under- and post-graduate programmes that are soon to be validated. IEC is also now on the bandwagon for offering the IBP Academy and Edinburgh Napier University management based programs. All these programs are accredited by the UK Institute of Leadership and management. In addition IBP academy shall facilitate articulation on to degree and masters level courses.
4.“EDUCATION CO-OPERATION AGREEMENT BETWEEN IEC GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS & NANYANG INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, SINGAPORE for courses where students can DARE TO BE DIFFERENT”
The idea of associating with NANYANG INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT is to “ deliver market oriented programmes in a conducive and dynamic learning environment that nurtures students with the knowledge and skills to succeed in their chosen careers.IEC and NIM have collaborated in the fields of Engineering, Management and Tourism and Hospitality courses.
Advantages of this collaboration to students:
- Increased International Academic Exposure for INDIAN students
- Advancement in courses with Management as career
- Progression routes give the opportunity for a studying at prestigious Institutions in SINGAPORE and AUSTRALIA
- Flexible learning methods
- Certified Qualifications at the GLOBAL level.